Skip to main content


5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Jazz Band for Your Next Event

Live events are bouncing back after over a year of living life at home. That means that business owners are planning corporate events, organizations are planning fundraisers, and happy couples are planning weddings.

We're here to let you in on an important secret: your event should include a jazz band.

Don't believe us? Don't worry. We're happy to explain the "why" behind this hot tip.

Why a Live Wedding Guitarist Is a Must-Have for Your Big Day

The music at your wedding has the potential to make or break the entire atmosphere. Hiring a live musician like an event guitarist can completely transform the vibe of your big day and make it more memorable for you and your guests.

Are you in the middle of planning a wedding and are unsure about what choices to make when it comes to the music? It's easy to get overwhelmed. However, we're here to tell you about why you should hire a wedding guitarist for your wedding day.

3 Reasons To Hire a Wedding Violinist

Because they believe DJs are more convenient, many people avoid hiring live musicians. However, this is a complete myth! It's just as easy to book a violinist as it is to book a DJ.

There is just something about live musicians that seems to make the atmosphere so much better. Pre-recorded and auto-toned music really can't compete! Plus, a wedding violinist adds a flair of elegance and class to any kind of wedding.

The Top Wedding Entertainment Ideas for a Party

In the year 2022, experts expect around 2.5 million weddings. This means you must think outside the box to make your special day stand out for your guests.

Playing with themes will definitely give you a creative edge. But your family and friends will remember the entertainment they experienced over any decoration.

Keep reading for the top wedding entertainment ideas that will make your big day extraordinary.

5 Tips for Organizing a Memorable Corporate Event

Did you know that businesses that plan corporate events have better employee retention than those that don't?

Whether you plan corporate events for employees or clients, everyone loves a good get-together. A corporate event can boost morale, bring people together, and help you stick out in potential clients' minds.

But a bad event just makes everything worse. So make sure that your event does the job right by engaging these five tactics.

How to Book a Comedian for Your Next Event

Laughter helps improve blood circulation and the immune system. Not only that, women laugh 126 times more than men. This is probably why they live longer on average, and without a comedian at a party, your event just won't be the same. 

If you book the right funny person for the job, your guests will feel revitalized. This blog post will simplify the process by giving you tips on finding the perfect performer. Continue reading to get more info to book a comedian at your next event.

How to Find the Perfect Magician for Your Birthday Party

Over 85% of magicians are men, leaving just 15% of female magicians for your birthday party. 

What are your other requirements? Are you hoping for a rabbit out of a hat? Or perhaps you want the never-ending colorful handkerchief trick. Or, the thought of card tricks makes you squeal with delight! 

As you go in search of a magician for a birthday party, there are things you should know, keep reading to know all the ins and outs of making the right magic choice! 

Subscribe to Blogs